Translate

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Painting practice

So I came back to find my poor lil rabbit in pieces, so I guess I will have to apply a few tweaks next time around.  I was able to stick him back together with some glue but in the process the poor soul lost his tie :(



After a lot of deliberation I thought I might as well have a go at painting them. And I know I am not so good at this but I guess the practice won't hurt and I don't think I ruined them too much. Although I did try to use two tone painting and now I am not  sure whether it adds to the piece or just makes it look badly painted oops.









I think I need a better fine brush before I attempt to paint the clock face but by then I can hopefully track down a leather or fabric scrap that I can make him a new tie from so his neck doesn't get cold :)







Late for a very important date!









No comments:

Post a Comment