Translate

Saturday 23 August 2014

Day 14 & 15

Okies all caught up, some classical music and an afternoon of drawing and reading magazines has been lovely and relaxing.

I did find out that I need to have a lot more practice if I want realistic proportion though...or just a lot more practice drawing overall. Funny how when you are a kid its something you want to do all the time but being an adult means that you wait for a nudge to do so.

Well thank you Spoonchallenge for giving me the nudge, and one more week to go :)

I thought I would also include my failed cat drafts too - 

Attempting a Zulian tiger from game graphics is bad

WoW merged with He-man? Hmmm



Final piece for Prompt- CAT
Cartoon cat it is then!


For Day 15 the prompt was Fish:

My offerings for this were



Got to love a Dory!
Ah I love Dory - always reminds me of my mother somehow haha








No comments:

Post a Comment