Translate

Monday 4 August 2014

Taking up a challenge month

After dipping my toe in the waters of drawing again, I feel I should at least try to make a small effort to get used to trying to draw something...anything really.

Then I stumbled upon Spoonflower who not only sell a fab range of materials but also are hosting a monthly challenge to try and give people like me some inspiration (and an emailed nudge) to create something.

So the plan is to post up a pic throughout the days of August with a theme suggested by the Spoonchallenge. Be it a doodle or an actual picture, I think it is at least a step in the right direction to boost creativity.

If you would like to join me then here is the link:
Spoonchallenge for August

And here is my first offering for the theme of Cactus




No comments:

Post a Comment